This should redirect to the frontend url, but the redirection has been paused for now.
Processing of personal data
This information page is provided by the Pink Lady® Europe association to inform you of:
- our commitments regarding the protection of personal data.
- your rights, and how your personal data will be used.
Who are we?
The data controller is the Pink Lady® Europe association represented by its managing director, Thierry Mellenotte.
Do you have a question regarding the processing of your personal data? Do you wish to exercise your rights? Contact us:
Should you require any assistance or information, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Processing of your personal data
The processing of personal data in the context of the use of the club is established in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as “Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties” in its latest amended version.
The processing of data is based on consent.
The purpose of data processing is:
- the use of the club and the delivery of prizes.
- the publication of Pink Lady® Europe news and special offers.
Your data is:
- communicated exclusively to the Pink Lady® Europe association’s communication department, as well as to its subcontractor who will process the data on behalf of the Pink Lady® Europe association: Agence Wonderful, and subcontractors Ovéa.
- The data is kept for the duration of the club use (user account). If you delete your account, it will be deleted or anonymised and kept only for statistical purposes.
Your data will not be:
- sold or used for any other purpose than the one previously mentioned.
- transferred to a third country of the European Union or an international organisation.
Rights of the person concerned by the processing
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have several rights arising from the GDPR which you can exercise by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and proving your identity:
- the right to access your personal data which is being processed (Article 15 of the GDPR),
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without calling into question the processing carried out up to that point (Article 7 of the GDPR),
- the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data from the data controller (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- the right to obtain the removal of your data, in the circumstances covered by Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to restrict the processing of your data in order to stop all or part of its processing, with the exception of its conservation (article 18 of the GDPR),
- the right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR),
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your personal circumstances, including profiling (Article 21 of the GDPR),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (“Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés”, i.e. the French National Commission for Data processing and Liberties) (Article 13 of the GDPR).
Protection of your data
The Pink Lady® Europe association implements technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the availability, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties. It ensures a level of security that is adapted to the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
Besides, it is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of the password which allows you to access your account. Do not share this information with anyone. If you share your computer, remember to log out before leaving a service.